We are hosting multiple virtual coffee roundtable events with a host of function leaders across multiple sectors including technology, healthcare and engineering. This is a chance to build meet key contacts, learn and discuss important themes that will help your business, and identify opportunities to collaborate.
Date/Time: Tuesday 22nd September at 16.30pm BST
Our aim is to bring business leaders together to share ideas, thoughts and opinions on current, industry/business relevant topics.
What can you take from the event?
- Chance to network with other function leaders in your space
- Develop authority as a thought leader in the industry
- Opportunity to develop relationships with viewers
- Future opportunities to attend future coffee mornings with other leaders
- Virtual Onboarding/Training – how to get people up to speed and effective remotely
- How is your team preparing for the ‘new normal’, and how do you see the market shifting post furlough era?
- If and how have you pivoted your sales pipeline strategy?
- How have you pivoted your people strategy? Do you have a strategy to keep in touch with leavers?
Our Coffee morning will consist of 4-6 business leaders. This enables the speakers to make the most out of the session from a networking perspective but also keeps the format organised and relevant.
We are proposing the following format:
- Introductions to the session
- Introduce yourself and your company
- Relevant topical questions
- Open table questions and answers to the speakers
- Closing summary
- Launch Global follow up regarding topics discussed
We’d love for you to join us
As discussed, we would love for you to join. We have identified you as a potential attendee that we believe may be able to add value to this event.