This statement is made as part of TruTalent Solutions Ltd operating as Launch Global's (referred to in this statement as Launch Global) commitment to eliminating the exploitation of people under the Modern Slavery Act 2015. It summarises how Launch Global operates, the policies and processes in place to minimise the possibility of any problems, any risks we have identified and how we monitor them, and how we train our staff.
Launch Global is committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and the abolition of modern slavery and human trafficking. As an equal-opportunities employer, Launch Global is committed to creating and ensuring a non-discriminatory and respectful working environment for its staff. Launch Global wants all its staff to feel confident that they can expose wrongdoing without any risk to themselves.
Launch Global recruitment and people management processes are designed to ensure that all prospective employees are legally entitled to work in the UK and to safeguard employees from any abuse or coercion once in our employment.
Launch Global does not enter into business with any organisation, in the United Kingdom or abroad, which knowingly supports or is found to be involved in slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour.
Our Supply Chain
Due to the nature of our business, Launch Global assess itself to have a low risk of Modern Slavery in our business and supply chains. Our supply chains are limited and we procure third party services from a restricted range of UK and overseas partners. We ensure that our suppliers and partners adhere to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
Embedding the principles
The principles will continue to be embedded by the following activities:
- Provide awareness training to staff on the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and inform them of the appropriate action to take if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking.
- Ensure that consideration of the modern slavery risks and prevention are added to Launch Global's policy review process as an employer and procurer of services.
- Ensure Launch Global procurement strategies and contract terms and conditions include references to modern slavery and human trafficking.
- Continue to take action to embed a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery.
- Ensure that staff involved in buying/procurement and the recruitment and deployment of workers receive training on modern slavery and ethical employment practices.
This statement has been approved by the Launch Global Director and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 30th May 2020. This statement will be reviewed and updated annually.
Questions, comments or requests regarding this Modern Slavery Statement are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected]